Chat Room for Prelims and Semis!

Very glad that audience members aren't judged. Very bad timing issues with those sticks :w00t:/>

The first half of that show, I actually wasn't sure if we were going fully into the realm of silly and slapstick but we ended up doing just that. Quirky show, definitively Surf.

I'll do Surf and Academy together since I did not get to do a post after Surf. Surf got the crowd roaring, no surprise, but the show was much cleaner than Allentown. The highlight was Aretha. There also seemed to add few new guard dance moves. As far as Academy is concerned, their show is entertaining and I feel has good content. Had a hard time getting people to join in "Piano Man," but it's a huge stadium. Enjoyed both shows.

My only beef with Surf is the drill design. Everyone is in different colors based on section, but the drill never really integrates them together. There are a few moments, but it seems like everyone is always just with their section. With the different colored uniforms, it becomes really apparent. With the color scheme, was hoping to see more rainbow sets with the kids, like we saw with Cadets a few years ago. Just my thoughts of course. I could just be an idiot.

• Like 1

For those who hate drum corps indoors....

... it's raining.

• Like 1

I really really like mandarins show. From music, to visual, to even narration - it's great. Though seems a little heavy on the synth today. Best show ever from them.

If you're going to do dialog, this is exactly how you do it. Well written, well performed (obviously professionally recorded) and not over the top of anything melodic.

• Like 1

If you're going to do dialog, this is exactly how you do it. Well written, well performed (obviously professionally recorded) and not over the top of anything melodic.

"How did I get here?........I was beamed!"

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me with any degree of certainty that this fannetwork broadcast will end when theater broadcast begins for paid fn subscribers...thanks