Scores?

If Crowns Drumline was just .2 points better they would have beaten BD!!!! Ugh!!!!

Actually, due to the averaging of the caption scores for the final point total, they would have needed to be .3 to tie and .4 to take the lead. That .4 would have only moved them into a 5th place tie in percussion with the Cavaliers but would have been enough for a .05 bump in overall score over BD.

RE: Blue Devils - I suppose I understand their placement, as they do a really good job of moving those poles around the field and throwing guard equipment onto the field to nobody in particular on the 3 occasions (flags, rifles and those red balls) that I saw. huh.gif/>

Haters gonna hate.

Yeah, i posted that not knowing about the penalty. Still not real clear as to what specifically happend other than they used baby powder and were penalized a point. Sounds kind of silly.

It only sounds silly if you want it to be a free for all. At that point, might as well not have any scores either.

My own view is that Boston doesn't need the powder again....everyone saw it, and even if they take it out for tonight and tomorrow night, many people will still imagine it there and get the concept. And, speaking as an old, crusty alumnus of the corps, it is much easier to take a penalty when you're nowhere near the top 12 than when you are fighting it out with two other really solid drum corps for 7-8-9. There are huge financial and performance order ramifications for 2014 in that 7th-10th zone.

If I were a betting man, I put my money on Boston going sans powder tonight and throwing down----I see 7th tonight...not hyping-just what I think may happen.

RISE.