Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

Sure.. or even the Pro Life Protest signs,, Tea Party protest signs, Tax Revolt Protest signs, American Revolution (Right organized ) signs and so forth ? The Crossmen approached this Theme of " Protest " from an almost exclusive Left bent. That limited the theme. They could have ( should have ) broadened it to be inclusive of all segments of American citizens Constitutional Freedom of the exercise of " Protest ". But its no big deal, imo.... its just a minor observation of their theme's somewhat limited focus with their theme this year, thats all.

Sounds like the signs they are using are historic protests. All but one of your examples are very current things. They didn't really use placards during the American Revolution.

• Like 1

I would've envisioned a show design where the percussion represents the right, brass the left ... and never in the show would they play together.

:devil:

I heard they considered it but they didn't want to copy the Cadets...

Edited by skywhopper
  • Like 1

I would agree, the crowd seems smaller than prior years. However, many of those empty seats were probably sold. These are tough times for many people. Attendance is down at MANY other spectator events, so no one should take too much out of this. This is EXACTLY the reason it's time to expand FN and other forms of Pay-per-View.

Any guess as to how many are sitting at home now watching this? My guess is 30,000.

Edited by Fred Windish

They didn't really use placards during the American Revolution.

True.. or bullhorns.

(they did use rifles however )

Sure.. or even the Pro Life Protest signs,, Tea Party protest signs, Tax Revolt Protest signs, American Revolution (Right organized ) signs and so forth ? The Crossmen approached this Theme of " Protest " from an almost exclusive Left bent. That limited the theme. They could have ( should have ) broadened it to be inclusive of all segments of American citizens Constitutional Freedom of the exercise of " Protest ". But its no big deal, imo.... its just a minor observation of their theme's somewhat limited focus with their theme this year, thats all.

Maybe it is because Crossmen's staff isn't made up of inbred rednecks and evil, soulless corporate shills?

• Like 3

Blue Knight's opening is so cool! That slow development of This Bitter Earth is one of the best musical moments this season in my mind!

• Like 2

Maybe it is because Crossmen's staff isn't made up of inbred rednecks and evil, soulless corporate shills?

I don't pretend to know who is " soulless " nor who isn't. So I can't help you with that, ApathyJones.

• Like 1

1376091451[/url]' post='3306880']

Maybe it's because crossmens staff is made up of inbred hippies and evil, soulless liberal scum?

• Like 2