"OFFICIAL" FINALS THREAD

Cavies have improved more than anyone else this season it seems.

No... the Troopers did. And its not even close.

• Like 1

I see that Michael Boo wrote on his blog, just before 8 p.m.: "By the way, I know nothing about the technical aspects of the live broadcast and I have no way of connecting with those who do." He must have been getting an earful--because there was no one else taking complaints!

My wife hates enjoying the Cavies shows because she doesn't want to enjoy a boys-only corps. She loved 2010 and she likes this one, too. Last year she was relieved that their show was so terrible. It's hilarious to hear her fight with herself over liking things she doesn't want to enjoy.

same with me. my fiancé calls the cavies and madison sexist, but loves both their shows. haha

Bottom line from Chat support at DCIFinals.com.

Go here to email complaints or request partial refund. And then go to Request Support to send an email to them.

Make sure you use the same email you signed up at DCIFinals.com when emailing support.

Edited by Jeffe77
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy seeing the people narrating or singing in the mics? we need to hear them, not see closeups of them. =\

I mentioned this in another thread, but every time I see it, it just gets to me.

Edit: Why did I get a - ? I was just asking a question. Not saying a certain corps. I enjoy all the shows this year, just saying I want to see the drill. or the guard or the drumline. Not someone whistling for a minute like on my 05 cadets dvd. missed some of the best drill.

Edited by jdmello
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy seeing the people narrating or singing in the mics? we need to hear them, not see closeups of them. =\

I mentioned this in another thread, but every time I see it, it just gets to me.

The closeups of Crown's 1-2-3-4 speed-singers were pretty awesome last night, I thought.

Edited by packetslave

I see that Michael Boo wrote on his blog, just before 8 p.m.: "By the way, I know nothing about the technical aspects of the live broadcast and I have no way of connecting with those who do." He must have been getting an earful--because there was no one else taking complaints!

Heh, yes I complained into that box using my DCP name hoping he would respond. :thumbup:

Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy seeing the people narrating or singing in the mics? we need to hear them, not see closeups of them.

I agree, although I would say the same of horn soloists as well. Show where they are on the field (something the broadcast did not do with SCVC's opening soloists), give us a brief close-up, and then quickly cut to something moving!