"OFFICIAL" FINALS THREAD

Pro Tip for DCI: If you can't scale up to accommodate all the visitors, remove all the dynamic, database-generated content and put up a static web page when you expect huge influx of traffic. You'll be able to handle about 500x as much traffic on the same server. Really!

• Like 3

WHAT IF IT'S A TIE?

Wow who knows who will win tonight. I think, personally Crown did exactly what they needed to do to win

I'd agree there. I think Crown wins, but not by much. I'd be surprised if it was by more than a few tenths. But they deserve it if they hold on.

I cannot log into DCI.org, although I am on Michael Boo's Blog....That is working but not the home page. :(

It's that time of year again: lets crash dci.org & DCP!! tongue.gif

Dci.org already crashed for me. I've been trying to access it for at least 15 min and the little spinning wheel just keeps spinning! I'd like to catch the live results show, but so far, no luck.

I cannot log into DCI.org, although I am on Michael Boo's Blog....That is working but not the home page. :(

Same here except I WAS on Boo's blog until I accidentally clicked on one of those stupid ads. I can't get back now :thumbdown:/>