"OFFICIAL" FINALS THREAD

Crown Brought It Home!!! They deserve it..... Surely the judges see it tonight?

Not so sure on Crown, their run last night blew me away. Tonight was clean but a bit safe. They may need something a little more than safe to counter what BD did tonight. Man is this going to be close!!

I didn't realize until Tuesday that "Impossible, you say?", which keeps getting quoted on these forums, was part of Crown's show, because that's when I first saw Crown's show, at Massillon. In my next three viewings--the Prelims, Semis, and Finals videos--I'm shocked when we get to that point because I know it means we've reached the closer, and hardly any time seems to have passed. That for me is Crown's achievement, and I have no idea how they did it.

If I could control the judges:

1. Carolina Crown

1. Santa Clara Vanguard

3. Cadets

4. Blue Devils

5. Bluecoats

6. Phantom Regiment

7.-10. Who knows? Cavaliers looked slightly better than Scouts--but the video was sharper for Cavies--but I couldn't see Boston, BK, Spirit, or Stars for all the skips.

Wow who knows who will win tonight. I think, personally Crown did exactly what they needed to do to win but with all of the flipflops in standings this year, this can still be either Crowns or BDs. THe judging panel is different tonight than last night and we all know how that will probably go.