Feed Problems

whew...finally made it through Cavies without any problems....

What i am reading on twitter and here...seems like the bugs are getting worked out.

High Camera Feed is not working.Skips back and forth them freezes/Multi camera seems better but still freezes/ Already asked for a refund. I will wait till tomorrow to watch.

If problems persist:

go to: http://dci.thefannetwork.org/support/

click on: "Request Support" tab

You can contact DCI-FN through there to possibly request refund as I was told the rep.

Try to see if you can speak to Live Support first to make sure you notified them of the issue, get your reference number and transcript and use that in your message.

Good luck!

Live support not working but I will go there

I moved to firefox and High Camera. Multi cam kept skipping and freezing.

I filled out the support form, but every time I clicked Submit, nothing happened. Just stayed on the same screen as if nothing went through

talked with online support and they couldn't do much. They told me to email DCI. I said thanks and moved on. I'm currently 25 minutes behind the live stream and haven't had too many issues. The video quality is very poor though. I guess I'll take that over skips and stops. It's like watching the VHS tapes but on a computer. :P

i froze up again during BD. I was nice in my email, but let them know I wasn't happy.

I was afraid this would happen. This can not have helped DCI's rep with this product