Predictions for Scranton Pa,Aug 17,

My head has been buried in a forensic accounting project the last 2 days. I hate math. I'm good at it but I really hate it. It's why I walked away from an accounting degree. I can count fingers and toes well though. :rolleyes:/>

Oh, dear God.

I know what that is, and knowing what it is, I get a headache. Hope you're paid well for that kind of work. Friend was with PA AG, and if you're lucky, the people are stupid enough to not hide anything as well as they thought they did. :thumbup:

I doubt that C2 can beat Empire this week.

You got a daisy chain going on, Donny. They're gonna try, and Empire is gonna try and catch who's ahead of them.

This is a good thing- when you're in the middle of a competitive situation like this, like you are, you feel ALIVE. There are very few things better than that feeling. :satisfied:

And for me watching, it means the shows will be very good and I'll see some very excellent stuff. That's the bottom line.

My head has been buried in a forensic accounting project the last 2 days. I hate math. I'm good at it but I really hate it. It's why I walked away from an accounting degree. I can count fingers and toes well though. :rolleyes:/>

avoid my numbers management thread in the DCI forums then

• Like 3

You got a daisy chain going on, Donny. They're gonna try, and Empire is gonna try and catch who's ahead of them.

This is a good thing- when you're in the middle of a competitive situation like this, like you are, you feel ALIVE. There are very few things better than that feeling. satisfied.gif

And for me watching, it means the shows will be very good and I'll see some very excellent stuff. That's the bottom line.

My son plays on the C2 snare line....they just got new drums and they have no ringers to integrate....whatever happens with the lower brass line, the C2 percussion is taking direct aim on the big boys above them :-)

• Like 8

My son plays on the C2 snare line....they just got new drums and they have no ringers to integrate....whatever happens with the lower brass line, the C2 percussion is taking direct aim on the big boys above them :-)

And from what I've seen, they certainly have the horses to do that!

• Like 1

Give or take a tenth or two......

Open

Buccaneers- 94

Caballeros- 92

Cadets²- 90

Empire Statesmen- 89

Fusion Core- 87

Bushwackers- 83

Connecticut Hurricanes- 80

Long Island Sunrisers- 78

Class A

White Sabers- 82

Windsor Regiment- 73

The percussion's been the backbone of C2. It's been the engine that drives that truck the last two seasons. Especially the battery. I know they'll do well.

• Like 1

Scranton is a great chance to see some head to head comparisons. This year, more than usual. Too bad MBI didn't wait to come to this show. Would of been even more interesting.

Bucs - 94.8

Cabs - 92.1

C2- 90.8

Empire - 88.5

Fusion - 86.9

Bush - 83.7

Sabers - 82.6

Hurcs - 79.5

Sun - 78.4

Windsor - 73.8

Oh, dear God.

I know what that is, and knowing what it is, I get a headache. Hope you're paid well for that kind of work. Friend was with PA AG, and if you're lucky, the people are stupid enough to not hide anything as well as they thought they did. :thumbup:/>

And I was able to make it all balance out in the end! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

It took me almost 3 work days, and an almost sleepless night last night because I knew at this point it was me missing something. BUT I JUST HANDED IT OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!

'scuse me while I do the happy dance for a while!! and thank you for your well-wishes!! it is nice to have someone you never really met believe in your abilities!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1

And I was able to make it all balance out in the end! :worthy:/> :worthy:/> :worthy:/> :worthy:/>

It took me almost 3 work days, and an almost sleepless night last night because I knew at this point it was me missing something. BUT I JUST HANDED IT OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!

'scuse me while I do the happy dance for a while!! and thank you for your well-wishes!! it is nice to have someone you never really met believe in your abilities!! :thumbup:/> :thumbup:/> :thumbup:/> :thumbup:/>

He told me there are 500 people there in that office, and it's the people behind the scenes doing what you're doing that enable the guys who get all the face time to succeed and prepare their cases and not have their cases blow up in their faces. I learn a lot talking to him about this kind of stuff. It's crazy hard work.