2013 DCI Garage Sale

"Prices DO NOT include fabric covers" ???

Knowing you-know-who, he probably has already cut them into little squares to be sold separately as keepsake mementos and he's done that before certain guard members use such fabric as funeral shrouds to bury these props.

page4.jpg

"Revolutionize the activity"? "The Bolt" in particular appears to be a rifle without decoration and with a couple of jags cut out of it. "The Hook" is a just a stylized sabre. Blue Stars twirl far more interesting and "revolutionary" equipment each and every year. :doh:

EDIT: dang sorry about the oversized image. It was much smaller on the Cadets website. Way to pay for bandwidth you didn't need to Cadets! :doh:

Edited by skywhopper
  • Like 1

"Revolutionize the activity"? "The Bolt" in particular appears to be a rifle without decoration and with a couple of jags cut out of it. "The Hook" is a just a stylized sabre. Blue Stars twirl far more interesting and "revolutionary" equipment each and every year. :doh:/>

"Implements of war".... :rolleyes:

One over-sized puppet slightly resembling a queen. Complete with unproportionate rigamortis-claw hands. Top heavy balance lends itself to sometimes drunken appearance when in use.

Perfect for scaring small children or to remind you of your ex-wife.

Take 20% off lowest ticketed price.

One wormhole. Worms not included.

Sale began next Tuesday and continues until last Thursday.

thumbup.gif

• Like 1

Three very solid and formidable metal bleachers, with wheels. Perfect for those practicing all those song and dance routines from "Glee" on the soccer field.

One wormhole. Worms not included.

Sale began next Tuesday and continues until last Thursday.

Since DCI hasn't obliged my request to put a porta-potty on the camera deck landing I inhabit during Finals week, I would love one of those wormholes to get instantly to the bathroom and back without having to push through the crowds. But then, if I had a wormhole, I could go to the bathroom between corps whenever I wanted, after I got back to my hotel room.

I'm going to throw out a few things that haven't been mentioned yet that can be added to the garage sale. Please pick at least one to comment how they could be recycled. (If I didn't mention your favorite corps...it's not because I hate them...I just couldn't think of anything. Conversely, if I did pick your favorite corps, it's not because I hate them.

Carolina Crown's purple pants uniforms

Santa Clara Vanguard's backfield sets of a French town

Gold's martial artists

Wow, you're good Boo!!

BTW... you should participate in the Hall of Fame Silent Auction by offering a seat as a team member for Prelims or Semis, I know I'd bid on that!