Reading and Bridgeport Scores Thread

Unless I'm reading things wrong, barring a miracle 6 point jump tomorrow(I can hope, right?) Bush is pretty much locked into 8th place going into prelims. I'll take it :)

Edited by BushDad1213

Yeah, it appears the Open Class prelims order is set. In Class A, Heartliner in sixth could conceivably jump to fifth or perhaps fourth tomorrow (if Kamarag is right about their first DCA score being depressed), while Shenandoah Sound and Excelsior could move up from ninth and tenth, respectively, to pass Cincinnati Tradition.

Shenandoah has pulled out of Pennsauken. They won't have a chance to move any more.

I did not know that. Was it due to the now-uncancelled show cancellation?

I suspect we'll see a good jump in Heartliner's number tomorrow. First reads tend to have suppressed scores.

Going on first couldn't have helped. BITD the rule of thumb was the equivalent of a 1-2 point penalty.

That being said after being with them for a couple of hours Friday and watching the run through, the number is in the low end of the basket I imagined them to be in. I know they have some very simple tweaks they can work on to get the number up for Sunday.

Dang! Is the Bucs score of 96.30 the highest ever pre-championship weekend score?

I don't know, but I can tell you that those numbers were all earned from every competitor at Reading, every tenth of it. No gifts, no inflation, they're real. Will get to the review ASAP. I'm just very tired. the drive to Malvern yesterday and back, and the drive today, etc. I can imagine how blown out everyone who competed is right now.