2013 DCA World Championships Finals

The Marines:

CameraZOOM-20130901215942254.jpg

They pretty much just did the entire Rhapsody in Blue. Now, we're getting a great groove with I Heard It Through The Grapevine.

I'm going to get a bit ahead of myself, but let's see how long retreat lasts. :lle:

Ahh, so that was a Motown medley. Weird hearing such a groove while watching pure military precision.

Speaking of military precision, Stars and Stripes, complete with company front, is up.

Kevin -

Thanks for all you've done tonight. Do you know if there is going to be a full retreat?

Full retreat, yes, but, if it's the same as last year, sans musical instruments due to local noise ordinances.

I'm going to get a bit ahead of myself, but let's see how long retreat lasts. :lle:/>

Does anyone remember how long it took to get the scores last night? 45 minutes? :thumbdown:

The Marines come off the field playing their song, literally.

Does anyone remember how long it took to get the scores last night? 45 minutes? :thumbdown:/>

Yeah, but they just spent at least 30 minutes with the Marines performing, plus the time to get the corps back in the stadium for retreat...We should have the scores ready in time.