Troopers 2014

Does anybody know if there is anybody marching Troopers that is actually from Wyoming?

Does anybody know if there is anybody marching Troopers that is actually from Wyoming?

Curt Cowdy.

I know of a guard member and a tubist, both from Cheyenne. I think there are more though. The guard member marched all of my years too! :wow:

There are two this year, as BurgerBob said.

Since 2007, after the year off, there have only been 11 Wyoming kids in the corps. Their combined years in the Troopers is 38. The young lady in the guard is in her seventh year and she will age out next year. I fear that after next year, when she does age out, it will be the first year in the history of the corps when there will not be a Wyoming kid in the corps.

There have been a few from the U of Wyoming, but they were attending school and not from Wyoming.

Considering there are more people in Milwaukee than the entire state of Wyoming, The Troopers are a "small market corps" that has been very successful despite this challenge.

Considering there are more people in Milwaukee than the entire state of Wyoming, The Troopers are a "small market corps" that has been very successful despite this challenge.

Yeah but they're all zoned out on brats, cheese curds and hot sticks. And if you don't know what that stuff is, you need to plan a trip to the land of cheese.

Oh oh, a double post. I sure like the Troopers this year. Hoping they make Finals !!!

Edited by HockeyDad