Phantom Regiment 2014

It actually sounds right in the Regiment wheelhouse to me.

this staff doesn't have the finesse to design around this music and it's way over their head anyway.

• Like 1

this staff doesn't have the finesse to design around this music and it's way over their head anyway.

Wow. Do you know this staff personally?

Wow. Do you know this staff personally?

sure don't, but not knowing them personally has nothing to do with it.

sure don't, but not knowing them personally has nothing to do with it.

Then I'm not sure you should be touting the fact that you know the extent of their abilities.

• Like 2

Then I'm not sure you should be touting the fact that you know the extent of their abilities.

it's not hard to check out what they are capable of. have you ever heard of the internet LOL.

i could care less who they are, only interested in their track records. imo, they can't get their heads out of the high school mentality. if I need to spell it out for you, check out the work of the Blue Devils, Blue Coats and the Blue Knights. End of point!

it's not hard to check out what they are capable of. have you ever heard of the internet LOL.

i could care less who they are, only interested in their track records. imo, they can't get their heads out of the high school mentality. if I need to spell it out for you, check out the work of the Blue Devils, Blue Coats and the Blue Knights. End of point!

First of all, the phrase is "couldn't care less." Saying you could care less would mean that you actually have care to give.

2nd, yes, I've heard of the internet. I'm using it right now. But thanks for the reminder.

3rd, take a look at my signature. I've heard plenty of all 3 of those corps this season.

Finally, you have yet to say a single thing that proves that you know the extent of the staff's abilities. Every single post from you has been full of malice and unwarranted arrogance towards certain corps.

To add on, I know that this show this year and the year before have not been stellar productions when comparing them to the history of this corps. Staff changes are difficult and disorienting. With that said, I still do not think that you're in any position to say that you KNOW what the staff is capable and is not capable of. That's all I'm trying to say.

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 5

I wouldn't say they need to get out of the high-school mentality but the classical. Hearing them these last few years, same regal music, it gets stale for me. I'd say if phantom wants to move up they need to start rethinking their corps identity.

I wouldn't say they need to get out of the high-school mentality but the classical. Hearing them these last few years, same regal music, it gets stale for me. I'd say if phantom wants to move up they need to start rethinking their corps identity.

Egh, I'll disagree. I think making better classical musical choices is the direction that needs to be taken. There are way too many amazing pieces yet to be performed on the field. They also need to be arranged well.

• Like 5