Phantom Regiment 2014

IIRC, it was Michael Klesch who arranged the 2000 Phantom show. Can someone confirm this?

Edit: Duh - you already mentioned that.

Lincoln, Mr Klesch was the PR brass arranger in 2000 and 2001, after which he migrated to Carolina Crown.

Edited by 1956OPR

Lol this guy is in it to say as much #### about phantom as possible just like there are people who are in it for BAC and Madison. I'd take whatever he says about phantom with a grain of salt.

Call it what you want. #### or no ####. There is a major problem with PR whether you choose to ignore it or not. I would like to see them placing better as much as anyone, but I refuse to turn a blind eye to the problems they have.

It can be spun in a number of ways. As far as middle of the road, I was referring to the finalists, which i believe is the top 12. Correct me if I am wrong. The first 6 years I llsted they average out to be pretty much middle of the pack in the top 6, and I should have said for the first 6 years, sorry I ommitted that. As far as this year goes, IMO, they will not rise above 8th and could easily be 9th or 10th, should Blue Stars and Boston come on strong. As far as the last 6 years, they are definitely trending toward the middle to bottom of the top 12 corps, so as I see it, they are averaging out to be middle of the pack. But the last 6 years, expept for 2012, they deifnitely are slidinng backward.

But my point is there is still a lack of consistency. Be it standing still, moving up or down.

I agree with you that they are currently sliding. But I hope that like after 2009, they will regroup and put out more solid products.

Call it what you want. #### or no ####. There is a major problem with PR whether you choose to ignore it or not. I would like to see them placing better as much as anyone, but I refuse to turn a blind eye to the problems they have.

Like I said above, and before, yes I agree there is trouble. I'm not turning a blind eye to the problems, you can see the issues pretty easily. I'm just saying, have faith in the staff to make a turn around.

Like I said above, and before, yes I agree there is trouble. I'm not turning a blind eye to the problems, you can see the issues pretty easily. I'm just saying, have faith in the staff to make a turn around.

So how many years or maybe decades does it take.

Things seem to have been pretty rough since Seidling left.

Edited by Pes49

So how many years or maybe decades does it take.

Things seem to have been pretty rough since Seidling left.

Patrick Seidling is one of the best people to have ever run Phantom.

Rick Valenzuela was running it when they won in 2008 -

• Like 1

Lol this guy is in it to say as much #### about phantom as possible just like there are people who are in it for BAC and Madison. I'd take whatever he says about phantom with a grain of salt.

Oh, definitely. When the lack of logic is that readily apparent, though, I just can't help but point it out.