By George! I think I've Got It!

I like Dynamic Changes International better.

:ninja:

Sorry about the three letter thing. BUT!

I think :

" Band Corps Field Theater "

It covers the Full idea of what the Disigners. Writers, Teachers, Directors, Adjudicators, Students and Fans, of today's DCI are doing/want.

I do NOT mean that as a bad thing. The Quality of what they do is OUTSTANDING. Just not what I want.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

How about Drum Corps International. I don't see what has changed that requires a name change. The NFL changes rules and equipment all the time, but it's still called the National Football League. When games began being played inside, was there a push to change the NFL to the NSIFL (National Sometimes Inside Football League)?

I understand this topic is supposed to be funny and lighthearted, but at what point is it overkill. I am shocked at how much folks are upset by what type of brass instrument members carry in their hands.

Z

Come on Mikey!

Don't be such a killjoy :tounge2: Can't you just enjoy the hostility like the rest of us? OH! That's right.. You're a DRUMMER!!!

Running and hiding now.... :augen51:

Pat

Drummers Can't Internalize...?

(It's ok, I'm a drummer too...)

Mike

Thanks for the backup, Consigliere. :worthy:

Pat

No disrespect to my drummer friends, but I am definitely not a drummer. I marched a 2 valved, chrome plated, G bugle. I really do prefer bell front valved brass, but I'm not going to jump up and down screaming until I'm red in the face if I see/hear a trombone.

Z

Dark Chocolate Iguana

• Like 1