Carolina Crown 2014

http://www.shelbystar.com/news/local/carolina-crown-s-band-camp-drum-corps-international-1.328842?tc=cr

Make sure to check out the Gallery .... there is a shot that appears to show some sort of guard equipment....

Decent video on that link of some of their rehearsal. Think this show is definitely gonna get some play in the iTunes.

Hopefully in a week it'll all be on!

I hope so too. I also hope that the weather forecast for the next few days is wrong.

w1_zpsa4c069c3.jpg

w2_zps9a8b4b74.jpg

• Like 1

I hope so too. I also hope that the weather forecast for the next few days is wrong.w1_zpsa4c069c3.jpg

w2_zps9a8b4b74.jpg

The worst that happens is they move inside again, which will be disappointing, but at least we'll hear the show.

Given recent history of the preview show, it would not surpirse me to see this happen.

If the forecast holds, this will be the fourth consecutive year we see rain on the day of the preview show. What I'm more concerned about is it raining during the week if Crown doesn't have the entire show on the field yet.

If the forecast holds, this will be the fourth consecutive year we see rain on the day of the preview show. What I'm more concerned about is it raining during the week if Crown doesn't have the entire show on the field yet.

The good news, is that the prediction is only 20% chance from 6-10 that night.

Afternoon tstorms at GWebb are just a fact of life. I don't expect it to impact them too badly. In fact everything Ive heard seems to indicate they're a litte ahead of last year (which is saying quite a bit -- 2013 might have been the best prepared they've ever been coming out of ST).

Anyway I can't make it down this year so the weather will probably be clear all evening!

The closer in the early season is most likely not what we'll see come August 9...

Wow, I've heard that before and often. Looks like the trend continues after a decade or more of corps doing this.