Carolina Crown 2014

Maybe a little cheese could help the "silent" transition to "Shadow Behind The Iron Sun".

Narration w/ synth, French Horn Solo & Metallic Percussion

"Space the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Carolina Crown.

It's continuing mission - to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and

civilizations. To boldly go where no drum corps has ever gone before..."

Just kidding... No need to tell me how stupid this is. :tounge2:

That could work! Lol

Winning music and visual tonight. So great to see the #spacepantsband live.

Guard was great tonight. Percussion only a tenth back back -- wow are they on fire. I can't say enough how AWESOME it is for the battery and the PFE to be scoring so well. Monkey disintegrated!

This show has all the pieces -- they just need to fit them together a little bit better. I have no doubt that their design team will make that happen. When they get all the dilithium crystals properly aligned I think they can warp past everyone.

• Like 3

One of the trumpet players got nailed with a flag during the opener during last night's show. Fortunately, he's ok. Just a little bloody. He played through the whole thing like it never even happen!

Maybe a little cheese could help the "silent" transition to "Shadow Behind The Iron Sun".

Narration w/ synth, French Horn Solo & Metallic Percussion

"Space the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Carolina Crown.

It's continuing mission - to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and

civilizations. To boldly go where no drum corps has ever gone before..."

...but don't forget your towel, and so long, and thanks for all the fish. :tounge2:

Just got back from Crown's 2 hour ensemble block in Roanoke. They worked exclusively on the opener and its coming along very nicely.

Just got back from Crown's 2 hour ensemble block in Roanoke. They worked exclusively on the opener and its coming along very nicely.

Yeah. There was a part where Klesch just had the mellos in in the opening hit. Mellos alone blew my face off.

Edited by Relics

Does anyone know if they are at WCU in NC this week...

the ad for a CDL driver says the potential candidate needs to be in Waynesville, NC by Wednesday evening...

thinking about driving out to watch them practice...

They will be at WCU tomorrow and Wednesday.

• Like 1