What Defines Our Activity

71 members have voted

1. 1. "Drum and bugle corps" is PRIMARILY defined by _______.

• ...its unique instrumentation.
    • ...its unique heritage and legacy.
    • ...the unique experience it offers its participants.

See, again, your condescension comes roaring in.

You're going to make it easier for a few? Comments here are directed at you making it easy on you, not the other way around.

You can continue to pretend this is texting - that's surely your choice - just don't expect me, and apparently others, to stoop to your 16-year old grammar and communication style. Not for serious discussion.

And what the heck does typing fast have to do with not spending hours debating here? What, you practice your typing speed when you're not slowed down by the format of DCP? Jeesh, sorry. You may continue, of course. Just don't expect me to take you, or your analysis, too seriously.

stoop...I like that word

That would be reality is only what "I" perceive it to be rather than actually is perhaps?

The above is just about 100% wrong. Amazingly wrong if you were around back then.

There is no question that your views on things tend to be 180 degrees removed from mine. Its like we are in parallel universes. I likewise oftentimes ask myself if you actually were around back then, and if you were, were you in a fog or whatever back then. I shared your commentary on here this week with some alum friends of mine, off DCP, and they just chuckled as well with the inaccuracies and the portrayals of things you have stated on here. Oh well, it is what it is, and thats that, and we are all entitled to our own observations and assessments on things both today and BITD too.

Edited by BRASSO

Mods are you watching? here we go AGAIN...same ole same ole

zzzzzzz......um, huh?

Hey all - please do us a favor and if you see issues with threads or posts, use the report button. I really don't read everything, and tagging issues for us helps a lot. We do try to keep discussion moving along and on track relevant with the original topic or if it morphs into something meaningful. Discourse and disagreement good - up to a point. As long as the discussion keeps coming back into topic, some 'diversions' are okay, and all is well.

with that being said, unfortunately we are again 'there' with this one. I'll close this one and let everyone breathe before the next episode.