Dirtiest championship corps since 1990

Well, this thread has gone about the way I thought it would. Bring out your old grudges and trash other corps.

Things Certain In Life:

- Death

- Taxes

- Off-season DCP my-corps-better-than-your-corps sniping

It's almost comforting to a degree. :music:

• Like 1

Things Certain In Life:

- Death

- Taxes

- Off-season DCP my-corps-better-than-your-corps sniping

It's almost comforting to a degree. :music:

There's no need to restrict this sentiment to just off-season sniping; the "my-corps-is-better-than-your-corps" sniping is a full-time/24/7/year-long phenomena

• Like 1

There's no need to restrict this sentiment to just off-season sniping; the "my-corps-is-better-than-your-corps" sniping is a full-time/24/7/year-long phenomena

All too true.

Well, this thread has gone about the way I thought it would. Bring out your old grudges and trash other corps.

i have no horses in any of the races.

as for Cadets ensemble tear, listen after the big 16th run in the pit where the battery comes in underneath about 3/4 through the show. front to back is off.

i think Cadets deserved to win, as SCV's visual wasn't on par with Cadets. While SCV played more beats, and I love the show, I think Cadets played far more musical with their beats

The dirtiest drumline to be part of a DCI Championship corps was the Blue Devils in 2003. WAY dirtier than Crown 2013. You couldn't hear much of Crown's dirt from the audio recording; it was primarily field level. The Blue Devils in 2003 had some ROUGH parts that cut right through to the audio recording.

I was there. I wasn't impressed with the "perfect" drumline who spent a big part of their show playing nothing at all let alone nothing difficult when they did. Yet the Last corps to go on swept I&E and was playing ZAPPA as their feature which in itself was difficult to play with two drummers and a mallet player let alone a whole drumline! They should have won drums in 2001 also but then...They would have gotten gold.

"I was there."

Unless your name is Ted Nicholeris, you weren't where you were supposed to be for 11½ minutes. DCI doesn't throw drum judges to the lions because we like to see them duck and dash on the videos.

His sheet only said this: "And that's the way you play THAT!!"