DCI Top 12 Key Staff 2014

I've just discovered that most of the top 12 have video channels on YouTube or Vimeo, so I've added those links. This could morph into a great way to check in on the latest doings with your favorite corps.

The Cadets and Carolina Crown don't seem to have their own video channels; am I missing something? (Yes there are "Topic" pages, but they're not official.)

The Cadets and Carolina Crown don't seem to have their own video channels; am I missing something? (Yes there are "Topic" pages, but they're not official.)

Carolina Crown's YouTube page = http://www.youtube.com/user/carolinacrowntv

Great post, thanks Pete.

As a numbers guy I immediately started counting:

Crown - 11

BD - 13

Cadets - 14

SCV - 13

'Coats - 15

PR - 14

Cavies - 18

Boston - 8

Madison 23

BK - 13 +

Spirit - 11

BlueStars - 12+

Between 13 and 14 average.

(taking an OCD pill now)

Tony Smith marched with BAC in the 60's taught drill and consulted with many drum corps from 70's to present he was also the corps director of BAC in the early 80's.

Tony Smith marched with BAC in the 60's taught drill and consulted with many drum corps from 70's to present he was also the corps director of BAC in the early 80's.

He's not in the list this year, even the full list on the website. Did he retire?

I've just discovered that most of the top 12 have video channels on YouTube or Vimeo, so I've added those links. This could morph into a great way to check in on the latest doings with your favorite corps.

Cadets youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/youtheducation

He's still working with BD. http://bluedevils.org/staff/?programID=1

Oh, I get it (I think). emc2 was filling us in on details about a BD staff member that I hadn't found much info on. BD's staff page on him consists of his email address. However, with emc2's tip I just found this thread which is basically about him. I'll add it to the links for him. Thanks to both of you.

The list is now complete up through the top 12. I might do another thread for the next batch.

There were a bunch of staffers without much info on the web that I could find. The following people have 0 or 1 link currently. If anyone has more links on these folks, please let me know. Thanks!

CC:
David Starnes
Matt Harloff
Glen Crosby
BD:
Tony Smith
Karl Lowe
SCV:
Mike McCool
Pete Weber
J.D. Shaw
Daniel Riley