Is Drum Corps International doing a "good job?"

68 members have voted

1. 1. Is Drum Corps International doing a "good job?"

• Yes
    • No

Again, the basis of my belief is that, at the time, I heard that both DCI and BOA would have input in the design phase of LOS. I do not remember how I received that particular bit of news. Admittedly, it may have been secondhand, as the announcement was made at a press conference staged at the RCA Dome for which I was not present. Nevertheless, I think it was public knowledge.

Breach of contract? No. Even if there was a contractual obligation to obtain "input" from DCI (and BOA) regarding acoustics, there was also input from other interested parties (i.e. the Indianapolis Colts).

Acheson sums this up nicely in a Drum Corps World interview published in December 2008:

I hold no illusions about DCI experts standing at the drafting board, literally designing the stadium for us. I am only pointing out that this "input" they claimed to have in the process was one of the factors touted in defending the whole Indy deal.

and Dan kept mentioning the retractable roof