Bayonne Predictions

White Sabers - 72.5

Fusion Core - 75.2

Caballeros - 78.1

Cadets 2 - 74.8

Hearing some great things are happening with the White Sabers. Fusion will increase a little over last weekend with Cadets not too far behind; lots of holes again for the DCI people. Cabs will be the clear winner.

And the alumni corps performing exhibitions at the show all will be fun to watch!!!

• Like 2

Looking forward to a GREAT show this coming Saturday by all of the corps who by all accounts had GREAT off seasons.

I don't know about a certain corps having lots of holes, because they are bringing 3 buses.

I think this season for DCA 50th, is going to be one of the best ones yet.

• Like 1

From C2's site, pretty recent post I think:

Interested in joining Cadets2?

There is still a chance to be a member of Cadets2 in 2014. The corps has very limited spots available to talented performers in and around the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania:

Color Guard: 1 rifle, 1 flag
Front Ensemble: 1 vibes
Brass: 2 baritones, 1 tuba

whoever scores highest wins

Do you type this every year, or just cut and paste from previous years? :tongue:

• Like 4

Do you type this every year, or just cut and paste from previous years? :tongue:

I think that there is an auto-generate process built into the DCP software so that anytime a topic has the word 'prediction' in it, that exact post is generated automatically in Jeff's name. :smile:

• Like 5

i type it. i laugh as I do, since I know it pisses people off

• Like 5

I predict that my wife and I will get a little choked up seeing our 2 girls on a Drum Corps field together for the first time. My dad is flying in from Arizona to go with us, the first time we have been able to see a show together in many years, so there will be 3 of 4 generations represented. I can also guarantee that there will be an after show breakfast at a NJ diner! Can't wait!

• Like 6

I predict that my wife and I will get a little choked up seeing our 2 girls on a Drum Corps field together for the first time. My dad is flying in from Arizona to go with us, the first time we have been able to see a show together in many years, so there will be 3 of 4 generations represented. I can also guarantee that there will be an after show breakfast at a NJ diner! Can't wait!

That is awesome!!!! Which corps?