"DCI All-Star Review," Bowling Green, OH

This seems to be a very common word on DCP this season...

It's DCP's word of the season. LindaP busted it out and now it's our job to keep it going.

Go Madison mello line!!

Yep, hormones are flying. BUT Cadets were written off in January on DCP so let us have some fun. We all know its a long season and all the corps will adjust their shows, I'm sure Colin will beat the Cadets percussion into shape and we all known Crown is a powerhouse and knows how to play drumcorps so no worries.

Is it entirely necessary to do so? Are we not allowed to make observations and give opinions without doling out gold stars aplenty for every competing corps lest their fans get 17 ways of panty-bunched on DCP?

If it is required... Congrats Crown percussion!!!!

There's that word again! I'm using it at work tomorrow!

• Like 2

I foretell a "surge of the ages"....Pioneer turns everything around, improves by 50 points from their first show of the season, and sends every DCP'er whimpering home with their tails between their legs.... :silly:

• Like 2

Yep, hormones are flying. BUT Cadets were written off in January on DCP so let us have some fun. We all know its a long season and all the corps will adjust their shows, I'm sure Colin will beat the Cadets percussion into shape and we all known Crown is a powerhouse and knows how to play drumcorps so no worries.

Are you kidding?! I'm having a blast and hope you are too. Tight competition with several corps coming on strong. Unpredictable scores. This is a drum corps fan's dream [â„¢]. Don't let anyone damper your good time. Enjoy the moment- fun season so far! :)

• Like 1

Sorry...my earlier post (#204) went into the wrong thread...

Dear oh dear.....

:giljotiini:

Is it entirely necessary to do so? Are we not allowed to make observations and give opinions without doling out gold stars aplenty for every competing corps lest their fans get 17 ways of panty-bunched on DCP?

It's certainly NOT necessary.

But it certainly IS fun to say! And it's gotta feel good for a section that has been the subject of many a DCP scourging over the past few years.

So ...

Way To Go, Crown Percussion !!

• Like 3

Are you kidding?! I'm having a blast and hope you are too. Tight competition with several corps coming on strong. Unpredictable scores. This is a drum corps fan's dream []. Don't let anyone damper your good time. Enjoy the moment- fun season so far! :)

Reminds me of 2009 Cadets/Crown all year back and forth. Great stuff and my #1 and #2 favorite corps so yes it's a blast! Edited by theCHEZman
  • Like 2

APLENTY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ANxrbjjHhI

...and another $1 for me...

Crown over Cadets in Percussion...

...pretty interesting to say the least.

And on another note, awful lot of hormones on here between Cadets and Crown fans. Sweet Jesus. :thumbdown:

Edited by 2000Cadet

APLENTY!!!

And on another note, awful lot of hormones on here between Cadets and Crown fans. Sweet Jesus. :thumbdown:

Just wait until we get near the east and west coast clash. It'll return to "anybody but BD" again.