"DCI All-Star Review," Bowling Green, OH

Personally, I don't see how you can read "aplenty" and not smile just a little bit. It's got such an old-fashioned, throwback, happy feel to it.

But, I do see how it may annoy some by the time August rolls around. So, apologies aplenty ahead of time.

APLENTY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ANxrbjjHhI

...$1 for me...

I think people will be more annoyed at the fact that I'm posting the link to pee wee herman's playhouse as opposed to the actual word "aplenty", but you know what? I really don't care. :devil:

• Like 1

Coals APLENTY have been heaped on Crown's percussion for years, but they have made improvements. Also, at this point of the year, it is not uncommon for good nights/bad nights. Things are still uneven at this point, with changes being made and nerves get worked out. One judge placing Crown higher one evening does not mean doom for the Cadets, especially where judging is so subjective. I find the overall scores getting closer far more interesting. I also found the closeness of scores between Madison and BAC interesting, and I'll be interested to see what the scores will be this evening.

Coals APLENTY have been heaped on Crown's percussion for years, but they have made improvements. Also, at this point of the year, it is not uncommon for good nights/bad nights. Things are still uneven at this point, with changes being made and nerves get worked out. One judge placing Crown higher one evening does not mean doom for the Cadets, especially where judging is so subjective. I find the overall scores getting closer far more interesting. I also found the closeness of scores between Madison and BAC interesting, and I'll be interested to see what the scores will be this evening.

APLENTY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ANxrbjjHhI

...$1 for me...