Drums on Parade

So, finally a full panel. What did we learn?

Cavies have quite the spread between book and achievement; therefore, more room to grow. They won brass?

Regiment's book/achievement are about equal except for guard (big difference there). Pretty much the same for Madison.

Troop beat Madison in guard. Now that's something you don't hear every day. Way to go!

• Like 1

Pioneer has improved 6.5 pts. in eight days. If they were to keep that pace up, they'd score 86.5 in Prelims.

• Like 1

So, finally a full panel. What did we learn?

Cavies have quite the spread between book and achievement; therefore, more room to grow. They won brass?

Regiment's book/achievement are about equal except for guard (big difference there). Pretty much the same for Madison.

The Cavaliers are going to be a fantastic group come finals!!

Shapiro writes HARD guard work. If they can clean, it can be an awesome thing to behold. Remember Houdini?

I guess no one told Bertelle that. Apparently they had the 5th hardest book at this show.

I'd be confused as heck if I were Madison's music techs. For pete's sake, they have an accellerando in a complex (what sounds like 16/36) time signature going from 130 to 200bpm. I was hoping at least their content scores would reflect how nuts their music program is. The visual/GE and achv scores I can understand.

Troop beat Madison in guard. Now that's something you don't hear every day. Way to go!

If Madison's guard is still missing work in the closer it's not surprising. (plus the guard is arguably Madison's weakest link)

Still, nice for Troopers.