What corps are signed up to do the round robin of parades in Maryland

Just wondering with 4 of July next weekend what corps are signed up to do which parades in Maryland next week-end .

Hanover Lancers have first two legs at Dundalk and Towson....

Skyliners are in Dundalk, Towson, Alburtis, Bel Air and then Havre de Grace.

Fusion is in all of the parades and Havre De Grace. See you all there.

I've lived in the Baltimore area for more than 20 years, and have yet to see a minute of any of those parades, with the exception of Havre de Grace to the north of where I am. LOL.

And this year, the same thing.

One of these years..... :tongue:

Well Fran i guess from the sounds of it you'll get to see most if not all the corps doing the round robin ,What days are which parades ? Sky list 5-6 i sure hope thats not all in one day ,If i'm not mistaken aren't they spread out over the three day week-end ,l sure there's many more corps heading there also .The most we did bitd was 3 Jersey with Sunrisers ,Ordell at 8am Rigdewood at 10 and Garfield at 2 ---then the golf club Fox Holllow ,for Nelson Doubleday at 7pm .that was enought ,Good money day ,

Well Fran i guess from the sounds of it you'll get to see most if not all the corps doing the round robin ,What days are which parades ? Sky list 5-6 i sure hope thats not all in one day ,If i'm not mistaken aren't they spread out over the three day week-end ,l sure there's many more corps heading there also .The most we did bitd was 3 Jersey with Sunrisers ,Ordell at 8am Rigdewood at 10 and Garfield at 2 ---then the golf club Fox Holllow ,for Nelson Doubleday at 7pm .that was enought ,Good money day ,

Chuck, the Havre de Grace parade is scheduled for Saturday, July 5.

The Dundalk, Towson, Arbutus, and Catonsville parades are on Friday, July 4.

John you refer to Dundalk as the Death March not knowning anything about the area ,is it because the parades to long ,or that it moves very slow .If i read these parades right its the second one in a string of 5 in one day ,l sure hope there all short parades you have kids quitting on you after putting them throught this .