What corps are signed up to do the round robin of parades in Maryland

SUCK!

nah real suck is we have to be in dun-tun Ball-mer tomorrow afternoon for a doctors appt at Johns Hopkins. Yeap going out of town again... Figure by time appointment will be over rush hour will be in high gear. Wild card will be if peole are leaving home then for 4th of July weekend (yuck) or left work early and got the hades out of our way. My usual plan.... get on 83 at start of expressway (Presidents St) so I don't have to try to merge on 83 at the Baltimore County prison. Longer drive thru the city but easier to get in that center lane on 83 and follow that bumper in front of me until Hunt Valley.....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

nah real suck is we have to be in dun-tun Ball-mer tomorrow afternoon for a doctors appt at Johns Hopkins. Yeap going out of town again... Figure by time appointment will be over rush hour will be in high gear. Wild card will be if peole are leaving home then for 4th of July weekend (yuck) or left work early and got the hades out of our way. My usual plan.... get on 83 at start of expressway (Presidents St) so I don't have to try to merge on 83 at the Baltimore County prison. Longer drive thru the city but easier to get in that center lane on 83 and follow that bumper in front of me until Hunt Valley.....

I have an appointment at the JH outpatient center coming up in a week or so.

Never a real easy drive, from anywhere. LOL.

Best of luck to you during rush hour on that stretch of I-83...not for the faint of heart, for sure!!! :tongue:

I have an appointment at the JH outpatient center coming up in a week or so.

Never a real easy drive, from anywhere. LOL.

Best of luck to you during rush hour on that stretch of I-83...not for the faint of heart, for sure!!! :tongue:

Darn, we should have timed it better so we can have coffee on the first floor and watch the people which is always interesting there. Yep 5th floor at the Outpatient clinic, just a new doc as the one she had years before is on sabbatical giving lectures. Told Kris I'll need a shot when I get home.... and I don't mean one in the arm either.

PS - Bus leaves Hanover at 6:15AM for the parades which means I would have had to get up around 4:30AM to grab a bite and drive to the Legion. When they say O dark 30....

Well it be looking like Arthur be heading up that way ,got its #### together off the coast here in Florida , and is ready to start moving .i sure wish all corps traveling safe travel ,and lets hope it don't rain on my parade

• Like 1

Just heard a pretty long interview with the Accueweather meteorologist. He said by Saturdayish the storm should be up around Massachusetts. Looking at 80% Rain Thursday and 30% Rain Friday around Balmer. Sunday good weather for Chester.

Other than arching up in front of the judges stand and poping a cork in the judges ear.

Some of my favorite memories of the parades that I can post on DCP were

When we would arch up Inbetween parades and play for other corps. I remember sitting in a food store parking lot and playing for 5 or 6 DCA corps and alumni corps. Uber cool. Then they would play for us. Park and bark at its best.

I'll wave from the Delaware beaches

Hopefully Jeff you won't have to stick your arm up and Arthur will be waving it for you cuz of winds.

Best line so far from Guv of NC regarding people on the state coasts and beaches: "Don't do anything stupid".

Kris brother and 2 kids coming up from Raleigh this weekend, I wish them luck....

Same with any corps coming and going to/from the "Tour" last I saw might be breaking up after the 4th around here....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

So i guess the list of corps doing the parades would be

Hanover Lancers

Skyliners

White Sabers

Shenandoa Sound

Sun Devils

Fusion Core

any other's ????????????????????????????????????

So i guess the list of corps doing the parades would be

Hanover Lancers

Skyliners

White Sabers

Shenandoa Sound

Sun Devils

Fusion Core

any other's ????????????????????????????????????

Looks like Archie is at Havre de Grace

:-)