Marine Drum & Bugle Corps on 'Fox and Friends'

I enjoy long walks on the beaches (with my gun of course), I know how to have a good time, I'm a fun drunk according to my friends, and I'm a good listener. :music:

You're a Lady of the Night ?

• Like 1

You're a Lady of the Night ?

I prefer night walker, but, ya got me. My obsession with drum corps and me putting man in my username is all a very elaborate cover up to conceal my true identity of "The Cocoa Goddess". It's all a lie, I actually hate drum corps and music with a passion.

I prefer night walker, but, ya got me. My obsession with drum corps and me putting man in my username is all a very elaborate cover up to conceal my true identity of "The Cocoa Goddess". It's all a lie, I actually hate drum corps and music with a passion.

You're a fine poster here on DCP.. I'm just teasin' ya.

If Neilson's counts the unicorn's and the pets at home that might be watching, MSNBC has 158 viewers or some such at prime time most evenings. But as for " intelligent science discussions " MSNBC to their credit have that covered with Reverend Al, and Ed Schultz, who are esteemed and learned scholars when it comes to " intelligent science " discussions (or anything else to do with intellectual discussions for that matter ) for MSNBC.

I wouldn't know, as I've never really watched MSNBC. I have no idea what thier science coverage is like. I do know that FOX News is basically The Onion of science news.

• Like 1

. I do know that FOX News is basically The Onion of science news.

Gee, thats not good then. That smells.

Here's video of their performance on FOX.

Not the best audio recording in that clip, but the overall presentation is nice.

I'm not the best at identifying marches. Can someone tell me which one they're playing?

Not the best audio recording in that clip, but the overall presentation is nice.

I'm not the best at identifying marches. Can someone tell me which one they're playing?

I think it is from the Washington Post.

Edited by skevinp

Here's video of their performance on FOX.

Not the greatest audio recording in that clip, but the overall presentation is rather nice.

I think it is from Sousa's "The Washington Post.".

Comparing against this clip of the U.S. Marine Band ("The President's Own"), I find that you are correct: it's from the trio of that march. How funny, in the light of the different ways this thread has gone, that it should turn out The Commandant's Own was playing a song commissioned by and named for a media organization! Maybe FOX, MSNBC, CNN, etc. all ought to commission composers to create new marches for each of them.