Marine Drum & Bugle Corps on 'Fox and Friends'

Yea, it's the MSNBC version of seeing intelligent science discussion on FOX News. You're more likely to see a unicorn on FOX News than intelligent discussion on topics like evolution, climate change, technology, medicine, etc.

If Neilson's counts the unicorn's and the pets at home that might be watching, MSNBC has 158 viewers or some such at prime time most evenings. But as for " intelligent science discussions " MSNBC to their credit have that covered with Reverend Al, and Ed Schultz, who are esteemed and learned scholars when it comes to " intelligent science " discussions (or anything else to do with intellectual discussions for that matter ) for MSNBC.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

So I see that the Commandant's Own also played this week with the New York Philharmonic.

• Like 1

Here's video of their performance on FOX.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1

I'M AN EVIL RACIST GUN TOTING WOMAN OPPRESSING REDNECK RIGHT WING FORCEFUL CHRISTIAN NUT CASE), . :sigh:

Ok... but what are your less redeeming qualifies ?

Now can we please put that stupid crap up, stop slinging #### like monkeys, and talk about drum corps?

yet

GUESS I'M AN EVIL RACIST GUN TOTING WOMAN OPPRESSING REDNECK RIGHT WING FORCEFUL CHRISTIAN NUT CASE

While I feel that the original post was worded to be political-bait, I am actually amazed (and so incredibly thankful) at how little political discussion there is on this board.

I enjoy long walks on the beaches (with my gun of course), I know how to have a good time, I'm a fun drunk according to my friends, and I'm a good listener. :music:

DRUNK? arent your UNDER 21.....lol.... :shutup: well it is Texas....lol...................jk

yet

While I feel that the original post was worded to be political-bait, I am actually amazed (and so incredibly thankful) at how little political discussion there is on this board.

That was sarcasm.

DRUNK? arent your UNDER 21.....lol.... :shutup: well it is Texas....lol...................jk

That was also sarcasm. :tounge2: Guess that doesn't translate well online.

Edited by DrumManTx