Number of Postings Here

I just plucked "10 posts" out of the sardonic air. It never occurred to me that there are 10 posts per page -- I never actually counted them. My apologies if I was misconstrued as being negative toward the site.

One thing I've seen about Internet forums, chat rooms, other social gathering sites......people on the Internet are not your friends. The internet really isn't the place to look for friends.

I think that without question, the best way to find friends is to win the lottery or to somehow quickly strike it rich. Its amazing how many friends you'll find, even long lost friends... they'll somehow find you. Most of 'em that want to be your friend, you want them to go away, and fast. The internet is not a very good place to find a new friend. But lots of people have made it rich by helping people find a date,( or even something a little more exotic, if you get my drift ). Now these internet rich entrrepreneurs have all kinds of so called friends that keep bugging them they can't get rid of,, as these friends want to hang around, or get a piece of that bling. Its funny how new found wealth attracts " friends " from out of the woodwork.

Edited by BRASSO

Is there such a thing as overdosing on pancakes?

I actually did that when I was 18 as a firefighter in the CCC. Tried to eat two stacks. uuuuuugh!

No, and not on waffles either!

I got accosted by a staff member of that same corps you refer to just last month at Kelly's in Wildwood for an off the cuff remark I made in the DCP show thread about twenty minutes prior. Gotta love corps staff cheerleaders that get offended if you don't tell them their show is the most amazingly designed, super-difficult production in the history of EVER!

HA! I just remembered the best one.

I was approached in the Stadium Club in Scranton by a staff member who was #####ing at me about my review of them in July. " you taught here, you should be on our side" I was told.

now remember, you know how crowded it got in there.

so, with many people in earshot I replied " yes and you ####ers stiffed me on money. Oh and you're dirty as #### and your visual package has little demand".

they quietly walked away LOL

• Like 1

Even if posting I'd down, I just think it is because there are more alternatives, and maybe also because there are not as many controversial issues this year.

I don't think DCP has gotten less civil. If anything it seems a little more civil to me this year.

I think given the horse races starting to open up in DCA and DCI, activity will start to pick up

Electronic Benefits Transaction.

Sort of a "cyber welfare".