Fort Wayne Formication - 7/8/14

GO SPIRIT!!! <(

Don't like the dark clouds moving over us

Are you there? Im waiting for someone to wave at the camera! :silly:

Honestly why all the disappointment in Surf? It's like getting upset when the Cubs don't win the Series. I enjoyed them

they're relatively local to me -- know lots of kids who go there. just want them to take some strides forward.

no freezing when live but cant play a second on something that already happened. Classic Fannetwork...

Working fine for me. Watching Legends in the break, got home late. Blue Saints working hard this year too!

they're relatively local to me -- know lots of kids who go there. just want them to take some strides forward.

Starts and ends with staff.

Are you there? Im waiting for someone to wave at the camera! :silly:

That might take too much effort to bend the wrist with many in this crowd it looks like.

agreed - I get the feeling they are now competiting with Cadets2 for a lot of the same brass kids

Surf used to pull a bunch out of N Virginia & MD - I wonder how many of those now head to Allentown?