Boise Boiler

We will see if that GE 2 score of 17.6 is a misprint. If it is suppose to be a 7.8+7.8 that would be a 15.6 and the total score would be reduced to a 79.3

Crossmen drumline 16.00!!!! They are gaining on ya

This is a very good Crossmen percussion score. They had a 16 at Allentown in August last year. Unfortunately, Percussion will make up a smaller percentage of the total score when they get full judging squad. But, there were nice improvements in GE 2 and Music Analysis tonight, too.

If these score captions in Boise tonite are accurate, it just demonstates how subjective the scoring is. Tonite we had 2 experienced, knowledgeable, trust worthy judges in A. Lo, and K. Miller judging the GE caption in a 5 judge , partial panel. Both are using the same judge sheet criteria and both are looking and evaluating the same Corps in performance in their assigned judging caption.... but nether could be further apart in which Corps they judged better in performance tonite in their assigned caption. I mean really, REALLY far apart. Not a little... not a couple of tenths.. but 2 whole point swing differences ( which is a LOT in any judged caption )

GE

A. Lo

BK 17.60

SCV 16.60

K. Miller

SCV 16.50

BK 15.60

Edited by BRASSO

a 78 in rep and perf, instead of the printed 88 and 88, would make more sense...not to say Alber Lo doesn't really think BK was a whole point better than SCV in the GE caption tonight...just fishy is all, maybe a tabulation error, maybe not. We'll see i guess

• Like 1

#### DCI.... Oh well 79.7 still a great score. Puts them in great position going forward!

Edited by wesleyrp

Just rechecked the Recap (which I had first read a half hour ago)...

Blue Knights

GE 1 (Miller) 79 77 15.6

GE 2 (Lo) 80 80 16.0

Knights' Final Score: 79.7

Now I have to go back into Excel and change my yearly Corps-by-Date sheet :throwupen:

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

Just rechecked the Recap (which I had first read a half hour ago)...

Blue Knights

GE 1 (Miller) 79 77 15.6

GE 2 (Lo) 80 80 16.0

Knights' Final Score: 79.7

Now I have to go back into Excel and change my yearly Corps-by-Date sheet :throwupen:

Darnit. I got excited