Garden of Eden Prairie, MN

I was at the Ft. Wayne show. BD seemed travel weary or unfocused for some reason. Their show had some marching flaws going on. Bloo looked good but has some obvious cleaning to do and the ending still felt very 'new' in execution.

I think it'll be fun seeing them duke it out again tonight for those in MN.

Hmmm, I was going to say the same thing about Coats. They just put a bunch of changes in and were sloppy at some parts. Percussion had an off night. I guess we'll see!

BD will beat Bluecoats by 1.5 tonight. BD did not have a great run in Ft Wayne the other night. I think they increase their lead tonight.

1Blue Devils87.550

2Bluecoats85.350

3Boston Crusaders77.500

4Jersey Surf65.350

wow BD just won

Impressive spread BD.

Why is everyone so quick to rush to conclusions about the entire season before the first regional?

No BD did not just win the DCI title because they 2 pointed Bluecoats on July11th.....

• Like 2

Too many fans must have booooooed tonight instead of Blooooooed.

Wow recaps incredibly consistent between judges......Hmmmmmm the sudden assimilation of numbers this time of year always intrigue me.

• Like 3

1Blue Devils87.550

2Bluecoats85.350

3Boston Crusaders77.500

4Jersey Surf65.350

Recap shows that the judges do not find the BD and Bluecoats programs to be competitive at this point. Bummer for the Bluecoats... especially in the GE department where this show is meant to be doing much better. Within 2 point total spread, there is something to work with... outside of that, there is less that can be managed. The only good thing that the Bluecoats have going for them is that they have consistent 2nd place finishes in all captions (meaning that they didn't win any captions AND had a 2 point spread, indicating that they are hurting a great deal in a particular caption).

Judges seem to consistently feel that there is no real competition in Cont. Comp. and Rep. (design). The BD design is on a 'whole other level'.

I wonder if the audience agrees...? Was anybody on here at the show? Any insight?

Bluecoats went from winning visual overall, taking 3 subcaptions, and 5 sub-subcaptions (along with EVERY content, composition, and substance rank in all 3 visual subcaptions) the other night.............. to getting swept across the board.

Mmmm K.