TOC - Warrensburg MO

Anyone watching the Fan Network stream? Is your volume REALLY low? Like super low? I have the stream at full volume and my speakers at full, and can barely hear it over the fan across the room.

• Like 1

sounds like almost no sound coming out of right speaker

Yeah, that may be part of it. Looks like they have just the center mics again, and during Cadets performance they would have been nearly parallel, so that makes sense. I can hear the announcer somewhat well, so it may just be the mic placement.

The University of Missouri did host a nice competition several years. I think it could have been better attended. I don't know why the venue was dropped by DCI. Perhaps the facilities at CMU is much cheaper. However, I think parking should be a problem and the seating is much smaller than at the Univ. of Missouri. Warrensburg is closer to Kansas City. I am surprised that there hasn't been anything about the show on the KC television stations.

Yeah, that may be part of it. Looks like they have just the center mics again, and during Cadets performance they would have been nearly parallel, so that makes sense. I can hear the announcer somewhat well, so it may just be the mic placement.

while the tenor player was playing i covered the front speakers one at a time. Sounded the same when i covered the right. Could have been where he stood that was just the problem.

while the tenor player was playing i covered the front speakers one at a time. Sounded the same when i covered the right. Could have been where he stood that was just the problem.

Actually, part of the problem is that I am an idiot. While my speakers are at full volume, and the stream is at full volume, I neglected to check my actual PC volume, which was only at 50%. Once we have something else to listen to, I think I will be fine.

Dan Potter coming in LOUD and clear.

• Like 1