corpsreps problems

Haven't checked since last week but corpsreps has been missing all day. Getting errors that the website cannot be found. Anyone have any idea what is going on as trying to get some research together and... hoo boy... huge hole at this point....

I hope it's only a temporary glitch. Fortunately, you can access much CorpsReps content via the Wayback Machine (Internet Archive), although if you're used to using the CorpsReps search function to find things, you'll find that it's a bit more awkward: you have to access things though back doors, as it were. For instance, if you're looking for a particular score from 1985, you'll need to know at least one corps who was in the show in question, and then select that corps using the "Corps List" button above the search box.

Haven't checked since last week but corpsreps has been missing all day. Getting errors that the website cannot be found. Anyone have any idea what is going on as trying to get some research together and... hoo boy... huge hole at this point....

It's probably an issue with the hosting service. When I just tried to access the page I got "Welcome to Windows Small Business Server 2003."

Corpsrep has no doubt been hacked by BOA.....

OK back this AM *whew*

Corpsreps.com goes black for site maintenance, I guess. The site's biggest problem is that they don't list 1977 Bridgemen as being in 4th place! They moved 27th up to 4th place and left 13th place empty, which doesn't make any sense. Sure, Bridgemen were disqualified that year, but the arbitration agreement they reached with DCI is that Bridgemen would retain their 4th place finish in the finals for that year.

I think that got swept under the rug somehow when DCI started releasing the finals on CD and didn't want a blank Track 4 on the disc, but the result is unfair to Bridgemen. You don't weasel out of an arbitration agreement. DCI and corpreps.com should set the record straight on the actual placements of the finalist corps that year, and acknowledge both facts that Bridgemen were 4th place and that 13th place Garfield Cadets were finalists due to Bridgemen's disqualification.

Speaking of website problems you think DCI.org will ever fix their bug with pulling recaps. Ugh. I would like to see some recaps.

I'm having no issues viewing recaps, but you're not the first person to speak about this issue, so maybe I'm in the minority of not having any issues?

Corpsreps.com goes black for site maintenance, I guess. The site's biggest problem is that they don't list 1977 Bridgemen as being in 4th place! They moved 27th up to 4th place and left 13th place empty, which doesn't make any sense. Sure, Bridgemen were disqualified that year, but the arbitration agreement they reached with DCI is that Bridgemen would retain their 4th place finish in the finals for that year.

I did not know that. I see that the scores page on DCI's website lists 27th Regiment in fourth.

If I could suggest - our very own DCP site has full ranking, scoring history, and recaps for every show, right at your fingertips. There is a "Scores/Stats" button in the menu bar at the top of each forum page.

Of course, Chris Maher's CorpsReps site has a wealth of information our Scores database doesn't ... so I'll continue to encourage folks to look there for scores prior to 2003 and all of the repertoire information he's amassed over the years.