San Antonio Regional

Any answer we give will be met with insults and derision of that corps' fans. Why not just get there early to shop souvies, and use intermissions for bathroom breaks?

I assumed that any answer given would be met with that.

I probably will check out the souvies before heading up to me seats and should be there before the show starts.

Ladies restroom line at intermission is too long on the middle level at the GA Dome. You will likely miss the corps following intermission. Guess I need to wait till the lineup gets posted before I can try to game plan.

It will be interesting to see if OC's guard had an off day in Denton. Hope the corps comes out ready to fire! This competition will determine a lot going into the second part of the summer tour!

Feed sounds great on my end. I am not sure what people are complaining about. Brass and drums are very clear.... levels seem about right, dynamic without too much compression. The single pair of stereo mics placement causes certain balance issues, so it simply sounds like you are listening from just above the pit without being able to turn your head. Of course nothing compares to live sound, but it is about as good as it could get considering what they are using and being an internet live stream.

It's certainly not the worst streaming audio we've ever heard, but it's far from the best. That said, the video and editing team is doing a fine job (I'm watching multicam).

Edited by Kamarag

Too much anticipation for these Cadets uniform changes.

I'm hearing rumors from over in the Cadets camp that their blindingly bright new cummerbunds and silks and other uniform items are designed to intimidate and distract the Blue Devils during their performance.

This kind of "surprise" uniform change at the SA regionals should be banned.

Truly despicable. And unsafe.

If the Cadets gain ground, or even win, it will be unfairly due to their uniform strategy.

Worse, I heard that the Narrator's uniform change during the closer will be similar to Chris Pontius's Party Boy on the "Jackass" show.

Pic: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14300000/Party-Boy-Crosswalk-jackass-14355080-853-480.jpg

Edited by zigzigZAG
  • Like 2