Open Letter to Mr. Potter

You keep announcing the Blue Devils as being founded in 1970. This is wrong. They were founded in 1957 as a drum and bell corps. In 1970 they started a drum and bugle corps. I think the way you are explaining it does not make sense. I know that you understand the history but are explaining it wrong. Thank you.

You keep announcing the Blue Devils as being founded in 1970. This is wrong. They were founded in 1957 as a drum and bell corps. In 1970 they started a drum and bugle corps. I think the way you are explaining it does not make sense. I know that you understand the history but are explaining it wrong. Thank you.

Well, to even more precise, arn't the Blue Devils of today more like a " Drum & Bells Corps ", than a " Drum & Bugles Corps ".

I mean, its certainly falls within a very thin and fine line distinction comparison now, does it not ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Well, to even more precise, arn't the Blue Devils of today more like a " Drum & Bells Corps ", than a " Drum & Bugles Corps ".

I mean, its certainly falls within a very thin and fine line distinction comparison now, does it not ?

you're becoming quite the pot-stirrer

NO. The Devils represent the standard of what a Drum & Bugle Corps is... Great marching, great drumming, great brass and great spinning!

• Like 1

BRASSO!

38rsn6h.gif

I have to acknowledge it... its WAY better for me to have a verbal joust of " shut ups " with this pretty girl than with George Dixon. I even detected an ever so slight smile by her at the end.

Deep down, I think she finds me charming, and intellectually intoxicating.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

I have to acknowledge it... its WAY better for me to have a verbal joust of " shut ups " with this pretty girl than with George Dixon. I even detected an ever so slight smile by her at the end.

Deep down, I think she finds me charming, and intellectually intoxicating.

Youre-On-Your-Own-Al-Capone-Alison-Brie-

you're becoming quite the pot-stirrer

NO. The Devils represent the standard of what a Drum & Bugle Corps is... Great marching, great drumming, great brass and great spinning!

Ok,...so they use " bugles " in your world.

You're not charming and pretty enough for me to argue the point that BD uses " bugles ".

So... you win.

I swear I was thinking the same thing when I heard the announcement.

Brasso, don't you ever have some yard work that needs doing?