Strongest Top 5s Ever?

Yeah 90 didn't grab me but the quality was tremendous.... By the way I'm one of the few that liked the movie Postman

Yeah 90 didn't grab me but the quality was tremendous.... By the way I'm one of the few that liked the movie Postman

Well your Blue Knights were simply incredible that year and should have been in finals!

No argument there, but we did get our corps song from that show

• Like 1

I only mentioned 90 because even up to the week prior all the top six were beating each other and scoring very close together - went into finals week not knowing who would win or even the top 3 - no clear leader emerged until the Sunday prior, and that event (Meadowlands) was a believed unscored due to rain - so the whole thing was a mystery

no. Star was leading all year and no one challenged them. It wasn't even close. Cavaliers tried, but their 3000 flags got in the way

Cavaliers had silks galore that year and left them all over the field. Frankly thought it was beneath the quality of the music program and hurt their GE in the end. Crowd favorite though

Cavaliers had silks galore that year and left them all over the field. Frankly thought it was beneath the quality of the music program and hurt their GE in the end. Crowd favorite though

Your talking '91 Cavaliers? I think I missed the flags all over the field as I was tending to my bruised jaw that kept hitting the floor during their show.

• Like 2

Your talking '91 Cavaliers? I think I missed the flags all over the field as I was tending to my bruised jaw that kept hitting the floor during their show.

go watch it again... And yes, I loved the show overall. But flag changes, sock flags, huge pink flags & flag debris all over the field got a little tad crazy -- but all that said the SHOW was great musically & drill wise and they executed very well