So I'll say it goes like this

1) BD 96.4

2) SCV 94.0

3) BK 91.2

4) Phantom 90.4

5) Boston 88.3

6) BStars 87.8

• Like 1

Uh...so topic change, the scores from the open class show in Iowa just went up, and it looks like the corps all dropped over 10 points from the night before? BDB is down 16 points from 77.45 last night to 61.925 tonight. Can I assume there is something off with the math on todays scores????

Wait, what? If that's true, that's something DCi needs to address publicly.

BD. WOW! Best I've seen of them maybe since the 90s. Just so well integrated and seamless. Firing on all cylinders. They truly owned the field when they stepped on it. Everyone else just paid rent. I can't believe I'm typing this, I'm such a Regiment honk.

• Like 1

Devils were good. OK, they were great. But I so wish they would move more. Brass = Freaking Awesome! Drums = Freaking Awesome! Guard = Freaking Awesome. Drill = ok.

I have thought about it alot and I truly think they have the most difficult visual program on the field this year. Crazy fast and hard drill, and forms that stay perfect while the corps are in poses, bouncing, dancing, shuffling, and all multiple times throughout the show!

• Like 2

Uh... so, topic change: the scores from the Open Class show in Iowa just went up, and it looks like the corps all dropped over 10 points from the night before? BDB is down 16 points from 77.45 last night to 61.925 tonight. Can I assume there is something off with the math on todays scores?

Yes, look at the recap. BDB has 70s-80s in every subcaption.