Allentown . . . DAY ONE!

Uh...so topic change, the scores from the open class show in Iowa just went up, and it looks like the corps all dropped over 10 points from the night before? BDB is down 16 points from 77.45 last night to 61.925 tonight. Can I assume there is something off with the math on todays scores????

Look at the recaps, they did not add the GE score correctly. Just a tabulation mistake that will be fixed.

I have thought about it alot and I truly think they have the most difficult visual program on the field this year. Crazy fast and hard drill, and forms that stay perfect while the corps are in poses, bouncing, dancing, shuffling, and all multiple times throughout the show!

We disagree, but it's all good. No need to argue here. I'm am glad that their approach is successful and that so many people like what they do stylistically.

I enjoy the brass, percusion, guard, and individual marching technique, but not the drill.

Edited by jjeffeory

I like BD's drill this year. I thought it looked difficult last year too, with all the rotating boxes that moved between the poles.

• Like 1

disagree...bigtime! Like I said earlier....that was the cleanest ive EVER seen BD march....since 1981 when I first saw them.

I did not say their drill is not clean. It is very clean. With the talent they have, I wish it were more interesting to watch that aspect of their show.

• Like 1

Ha ha ha....turn the mike off FN...geez. or tell that guy to shut up. Lol.

I did not say their drill is not clean. It is very clean. With the talent they have, I wish it were more interesting to watch that aspect of their show.

ahhh ok. I misunderstood you then. Sorry :)