Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

this soloist is awesome. He got me teary eyed at the Charlotte show.

I will say that Spirit's new uniforms finally make them look like Spirit again. So glad they at least tried to look back to their history on this uniform.

• Like 1

So who else thinks that the tuba lines will be down to 8 or 10 in the next year or so? Killed by the evil synth. (Don't flame, I like the electronics, but hate to see it replace the kids on the field)

• Like 2

Crap. All my tabs work except FN.

WTF?

Rebooting.

Rebooting can help because it recovers all your memory--if you've been online for a while without a reboot, there could well be a memory leak.

But a suggestion: it also may help to also not have anything else open or running... just the browser with two tabs... FN and DCP.

Even better: run two computers, a desktop and a laptop, if you can, and dedicate one machine to FN.

Kamarag,

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a little quirky. Here I sit, in Bethlehem, PA watching FN, too. At my age, and for how lazy I've become, this works best. Besides, my restroom is MUCH cleaner!

Seriously, I'm one of the few who believes today's corps are better by multi-cam on FN. I have a pretty good A-V system, so I can crank it up real good, too!

I love the Fan Network as well, unfortunately the mic techniques used at time is suspect. I would just like it if they are only going to use one set of mics, to place them further back to capture everything on the field.

• Like 1

So who else thinks that the tuba lines will be down to 8 or 10 in the next year or so? Killed by the evil synth. (Don't flame, I like the electronics, but hate to see it replace the kids on the field)

We have as yet to see a Sousaphone on the field. I'd say that will happen before they cut down the tuba lines.

You really don't need more than 12 if you have good players, synth or not. Two completely different arguments.

Spirit is coming for the Colts...this should be interesting

• Like 2

I love the Fan Network as well, unfortunately the mic techniques used at time is suspect. I would just like it if they are only going to use one set of mics, to place them further back to capture everything on the field.

Yep. It's driving me NUTS.