Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

I will say that Spirit's new uniforms finally make them look like Spirit again. So glad they at least tried to look back to their history on this uniform.

I like them, but they remind me of the Glassmen's uniforms.

Spirit has really done some cleaning. I absolutely love the first half of their show. The design, guard work, brass line and the overall concept are top 10. But something goes very wrong about halfway through.

If I marched the Troop I'd never shave and probably chew on the bus rides. I'd go full out.

• Like 2

We have as yet to see a Sousaphone on the field. I'd say that will happen before they cut down the tuba lines.

Santa Clara should have used them for the first chord of their show with the trombones.

• Like 1

Rebooting can help because it recovers all your memory--if you've been online for a while without a reboot, there could well be a memory leak.

But a suggestion: it also may help to also not have anything else open or running... just the browser with two tabs... FN and DCP.

Even better: run two computers, a desktop and a laptop, if you can, and dedicate one machine to FN.

I use two monitors on one computer and that is a great setup for this.

Why do I always get a little thrill whenever I see Troopers striding onto the field?

• Like 2