Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

I remember the old preview of champions when you potentially had 2 shows to do in the same day. On hot as heck astroturf.

I remember doing a prelims in one Ohio city then finals in another. That was more than 30 years ago, but I think it was The Key to the Sea show.

• Like 1

I really like Academy this year.

• Like 2

I would like to take a moment to apologize to OC for calling their apparently authentic James Earl Jones narration "Wannabe James Earl Jones Narration" last night. Obviously I need to do hours of research on each and every DCI show in order to formulate an informed comment. The Makers Mark ( or 4 Makers Marks) may or may not have contributed to the post. I would also like to express my appreciation to the D-Bag who felt the need to chastise me via PM about it. I would like to cordially invite him or her to pucker up and smooch my not so chiseled behind. :wow:

• Like 1

I would like to take a moment to apologize to OC for calling their apparently authentic James Earl Jones narration "Wannabe James Earl Jones Narration" last night. Obviously I need to do hours of research on each and every DCI show in order to formulate an informed comment. The Makers Mark ( or 4 Makers Marks) may or may not have contributed to the post. I would also like to express my appreciation to the D-Bag who felt the need to chastise me via PM about it. I would like to cordially invite him or her to pucker up and smooch my not so chiseled behind. :wow:

LOL. Well, to be fair, it would only have taken you "seconds of research" to discover JEJ did a recording of Th Raven. But yea, being harassed via PM? Weaksauce.

• Like 1