The TILTING in Massillon...Coats Homecoming

I find it humorous that some feel that Bluecoats should be beating the Cadets because of a moment in Bluecoats show that is mostly electronics. Drum corps fans have become so fickle!

I don't think it quite works that way. For example, are the judges giving such competitive marks based on that one moment?... are they fickle... like those fans?

I don't think so.

There is a lot of red meat in the show... that's why they are doing well, and that's why they are indeed competitive. The idea of them passing Cadets is not a stretch in the least.

• Like 1

Correct, they were not used in Buffalo. Seems like they may have been a bit over the top or too much visual clutter... that's my guess. I'm glad they aren't using them. Looks cleaner on the field.

There was a pic posted on twitter showing, and pointing out the tarps.

I find it humorous that some feel that Bluecoats should be beating the Cadets because of a moment in Bluecoats show that is mostly electronics. Drum corps fans have become so fickle!

The note bend at the end is the icing on the cake. Their opener is very solid, the ballad is probably the best in DCI this year, they have great balance in the corps with a strong horn line, very strong percussion and now a very solid guard and visual package. It is truly a total package, what isn't there to like?

Musically I enjoyed the arrangement for Bluecoats show 'Unmasked' better then this years production. The ballad is probably my favorite piece in this years show.

That would be Rhythm in Blue... Not "Artistry"