fav non homer show?

Blue Devils, easy. Each time I see them my jaw still drops at what they are doing and just how good they are.

Out of the top 12: Oregon Crusaders. Great show design and great execution of it. I really wish I could have seen them more than once this year.

Hands down.....Bloo (the other blue)! Simply, the best thing they have ever put on the field. If they keep this type of design thinking and balanced performance, they will get the title they have long waited for ....but not this year!

Been a fan of the activity since the '70's, and while my expertise on all things DCI is limited to four years marching in what could charitably be referred to as a group whose ambitions far outstripped its talent, Tilt has mesmerized me since I first viewed in Nashville.

Even as a Crown homer--and SCV/PR < 1989--I can't help but pull for Bloooo to show its "medal" tonight, even at my folks from Ft. Mills expense.

The angst of ambivalence...

Phantom Regiment is always my favorite corps, but this year Bloooooooo is my favorite show!

Bluecoats - hands down my other favorite show of the season. What a ride!

Blue Knights - I've frequently not been able to get into BK shows, but this show pulled me in on a deeply emotional level. (but I wish they hadn't added the clock/table thing - it's a distraction for me, visually)

There will be more after I spend some time on Fan Network this fall!

Almost anything. Why does Pioneer compete in World Class instead of Open Class?

Because Pioneer is a DCI World Class Corps since 1997 and has earned that right. Nothing against the Open Class Corps. We were in "Division II/II" for several years and are proud to have been part of it, as well as of our accomplishments there. We have put on highly entertaining performances for World Class contests, and have every reason to be proud of the products we have turned out. We dwell on being Better Every Day. That has very little to do with existing for the sake of numbers on a recap. So to answer your question: 1) We were proud to be part of DCI and yes, DCM's Divisions III/II/and I, and are and will continue to be proud members of DCI's World Class Division.

BD homer here.

This year?

Everyone is going to hate me.

The Cadets, and the Cavaliers.