2015 Predictions

How can you say that? They have a show that could (and definitely should imo) take home the gold.

but the question is can they score higher than all the other shows that could take home the gold. They are in 5th right now and its not because they deserve 5th its because of all the competition this year. They just have a mountain to climb.

Right, and the Blue Knights just fall into semifinals.

EDIT: Oh! You listed Blue Stars twice! Perhaps you meant 8th place to be Blue Knights?

Yeah lol I meant to put Blue Knights and honestly I think the blue knights could get 6th this year if they keep pushing

but the question is can they score higher than all the other shows that could take home the gold. They are in 5th right now and its not because they deserve 5th its because of all the competition this year. They just have a mountain to climb.

They aren't in 5th. How many times do people have to say "you can't compare scores from different shows" lol.

• Like 4

My Predictions, note that this could go in a number of ways as of the way they are scoring right now so just bare with me.

1. Blue Devils - they have been scoring high along with the cadets before all the other corps started stepping up and I mean come on they are the F'n blue devils lol

This is where it gets really hard...

2. Carolina Crown - Amazing music in my opinion. They are only 4 tenths of a point away from cadets right now and I just feel like this show is going to explode.

3. Either Cadets or Santa Clara - Both really great shows, both with their highs and lows, I feel like the cadets are a little more precise and better at execution so I think the Cadets will take the bronze.

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

5. Bluecoats - Great drumline, really interesting show, but all in all they just couldnt keep up. Their show has a lot of faults in it right now, but doesnt every show? who knows, like I said before there is a really small gap between 1st and 5th, Anyone of these top 5 corps could medal this year. its going to be a tight one but I feel like there is just too much competition this year for this corps.

Its hard to even predict the positions but I know for a fact that is the top 5. I wish my cavies could be up there but with the 5 point spread the bluecoats have on them and phantom, i doubt anyone else will even threaten the top 5 this year.

6. Cavaliers - My favorite, I wish they could go higher but sadly they just arent what they use to be..maybe next year. really great show though, I love the music.

7. PHANTOM REGIMENT!!!

8 blue stars

9 boston crusaders

10 crossmen

11 madison scouts

12 blue stars

double post. sorry - see below.

Edited by drumcorpsfever

My Predictions, note that this could go in a number of ways as of the way they are scoring right now so just bare with me.

1. Blue Devils - they have been scoring high along with the cadets before all the other corps started stepping up and I mean come on they are the F'n blue devils lol

This is where it gets really hard...

2. Carolina Crown - Amazing music in my opinion. They are only 4 tenths of a point away from cadets right now and I just feel like this show is going to explode.

3. Either Cadets or Santa Clara - Both really great shows, both with their highs and lows, I feel like the cadets are a little more precise and better at execution so I think the Cadets will take the bronze.

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

5. Bluecoats - Great drumline, really interesting show, but all in all they just couldnt keep up. Their show has a lot of faults in it right now, but doesnt every show? who knows, like I said before there is a really small gap between 1st and 5th, Anyone of these top 5 corps could medal this year. its going to be a tight one but I feel like there is just too much competition this year for this corps.

Its hard to even predict the positions but I know for a fact that is the top 5. I wish my cavies could be up there but with the 5 point spread the bluecoats have on them and phantom, i doubt anyone else will even threaten the top 5 this year.

6. Cavaliers - My favorite, I wish they could go higher but sadly they just arent what they use to be..maybe next year. really great show though, I love the music.

7. PHANTOM REGIMENT!!!

8 blue stars

9 boston crusaders

10 crossmen

11 madison scouts

12 blue stars

My goodness, FINALLY! :> Although I would place Madison above BAC and Crossmen. That's more of a personal choice on my part. I really love Madison's show this year. However, I think your top 6 are spot on at this point in time. July 2nd at Foxboro will be interesting. Then on July 11th when everyone is all in. Way too early to be ordering the winner's trophy or molding the medals. This one is still very much open. I also don't really find the faults that you may see in the Bluecoats. They will certainly be in contention. I wouldn't bet the house on the placement of the top 5 at this point - probably wouldn't all the way through the last Saturday of the season - if I were a betting person. There is a long way to go.

Edited for correction - July 2nd in Foxboro is going to be great!

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 1

They aren't in 5th. How many times do people have to say "you can't compare scores from different shows" lol.

I guess man...We will just have to see what happens when all the corps come together for a regional or something. But they haven't beaten anyone of significance or proven to me that they will win. They have whooped madison scouts and blue stars the last few shows, oh wow, give them the gold.quit riding on the band wagon from last year.

My goodness, FINALLY! :> Although I would place Madison above BAC and Crossmen. That's more of a personal choice on my part. I really love Madison's show this year. However, I think your top 6 are spot on at this point in time. July 8th will be interesting as Crown goes head to head with BD. Then on July 11th when everyone is all in. Way too early to be ordering the winner's trophy or molding the medals. This one is still very much open. I also don't really find the faults that you may see in the Bluecoats. They will certainly be in contention. I wouldn't bet the house on the placement of the top 5 at this point - probably wouldn't all the way through the last Saturday of the season - if I were a betting person. There is a long way to go.

Yeah, I havent had a chance to see madisons show this year, and I probably should have worded that better, Im just saying that their show is hard to pull off. I just feel like the other corps are going to handle and execute their shows better than bluecoats will...but of course this is just my opinion. I wouldnt be suprised to see blue coats rise up and take 3rd, the top 5 right now is super close

Edited by CaviesFan17

I guess man...We will just have to see what happens when all the corps come together for a regional or something. But they haven't beaten anyone of significance or proven to me that they will win. They have whooped madison scouts and blue stars the last few shows, oh wow, give them the gold.quit riding on the band wagon from last year.

Bluecoats beat The Cadets in Akron! I think that's pretty significant!

• Like 1

They beat Cadets in Akron and were less than a point behind at their last meetup, as well as being ahead of Crown at every meet up. Don't know what else they need to do. At this point nobody is beating anybody by huge spreads or is convincingly in front. Nobody is saying (well maybe 1 or two) they are a shoe in and nobody is saying their show is perfect, but counting them out already is just silly. He's not riding a band wagon, he sees a show that has huge potential. I was worried pre season, but the show, not their success last year is giving me and a lot of other people reason to say, for now, they are one of the best out there. Chill out.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

Bluecoats beat The Cadets in Akron! I think that's pretty significant!

that was like the second show of the year and they barely beat them. The Cadets are scoring way higher than they are now. but your argument is valid, they did beat them and they havent had a show together since. We will just have to see what happens.