2015 Predictions

Wasnt their show last year relatively easy as well? Not saying that in a negative connotation at all as they had my favorite show of the season, it just seems like they usually dont go all out with demand as much as other corps do.

yep. doesnt have to be hard, just good and effective and right, also achieveable. Hard is also a relative thing. Whats hard for one corps might be a piece of cake to another

Edited by GUARDLING

I have to disagree... The technical demand of the brass alone is far and away more challenging than what they've offered up in previous years. First two movements with many triplet runs and double tounging and most of it on the move. If there is a safe show IMO it's Phantom from a musical standpoint, not so much from a drill point:) Like I said in another thread its going to be fun.

• Like 2

I have to disagree... The technical demand of the brass alone is far and away more challenging than what they've offered up in previous years. First two movements with many triplet runs and double tounging and most of it on the move. If there is a safe show IMO it's Phantom from a musical standpoint, not so much from a drill point:) Like I said in another thread its going to be fun.

According to judges scores on content they disagree :tongue:

• Like 1

1. Blue Devils

2. The Cadets

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Carolina Crown

5. Bluecoats.... :(

6. The Cavaliers

7. Blue Knights

8. Phantom Regiment

9. Blue Stars

10. Madison Scouts

11. Boston Crusaders

12. Crossmen

• Like 1

1. Bluecoats

2. The Cadets

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Blue Devils

5. Carolina Crown

6. The Cavaliers

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Blue Knights

9. Madison Scouts

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Crossmen

12. The Academy

13. Blue Stars

14. Troopers

15. Spirit

16. Colts

• Like 2

The best part about this season is how crazy the competition is. There are four corps that have a shot at gold right now. BD, Cadets, Bluecoats, and Vanguard all could easily take it. We just won't have any legitimate predictions until they all get together. There will be lots of changes to shows that will affect scores so it's gonna get seriously exciting come late July/early August. Best of luck to all the corps!

• Like 1

The best part about this season is how crazy the competition is. There are four corps that have a shot at gold right now. BD, Cadets, Bluecoats, and Vanguard all could easily take it. We just won't have any legitimate predictions until they all get together. There will be lots of changes to shows that will affect scores so it's gonna get seriously exciting come late July/early August. Best of luck to all the corps!

You're writing off Crown who is closing in on Cadets pretty fast, and still has a new closer coming which will benefit their show more than anyone else's additions (due to theirs being the most "incomplete" right now). Crown have a chance at winning some key captions and the rest are close enough now with improved drums that they are easily a contender.

Edited by defeldus
  • Like 1

You're writing off Crown who is closing in on Cadets pretty fast, and still has a new closer coming which will benefit their show more than anyone else's additions (due to theirs being the most "incomplete" right now). Crown have a chance at winning some key captions and the rest are close enough now with improved drums that they are easily a contender.

I definitely agree. The top 5 all have a shot! It is a great year for drum corps.

• Like 2

1. Bluecoats

2. The Cadets

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Blue Devils

5. Carolina Crown

6. The Cavaliers

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Blue Knights

9. Madison Scouts

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Crossmen

12. The Academy

13. Blue Stars

14. Troopers

15. Spirit

16. Colts

BAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 1

1. Bluecoats

2. The Cadets

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Blue Devils

5. Carolina Crown

6. The Cavaliers

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Blue Knights

9. Madison Scouts

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Crossmen

12. The Academy

13. Blue Stars

14. Troopers

15. Spirit

16. Colts

I will give you $500 if BD finishes outside the top 3 this year.

• Like 1