2015 Predictions

that was like the second show of the year and they barely beat them. The Cadets are scoring way higher than they are now. but your argument is valid, they did beat them and they havent had a show together since. We will just have to see what happens.

They're at different competitions, not head to head. Invalid. Also way higher to me is two or more points ahead.

They beat Cadets in Akron and were less than a point behind at their last meetup, as well as being ahead of Crown at every meet up. Don't know what else they need to do. At this point nobody is beating anybody by huge spreads or is convincingly in front. Nobody is saying (well maybe 1 or two) they are a shoe in and nobody is saying their show is perfect, but counting them out already is just silly. He's not riding a band wagon, he sees a show that has huge potential. I was worried pre season, but the show, not their success last year is giving me and a lot of other people reason to say, for now, they are one of the best out there. Chill out.

Okay, like I said, this season is super close in the top 5 so in order to make a prediction which is what this forum is about, I had to choose which corps I feel would end up falling to the others in the top 5. I have even said in one of my previous comments that I wouldnt be surprised if Blue coats came back and medal. But right now, I dont see them winning the whole thing.

sorry if I offended the blue coats community, jeez.

Okay, like I said, this season is super close in the top 5 so in order to make a prediction which is what this forum is about, I had to choose which corps I feel would end up falling to the others in the top 5. I have even said in one of my previous comments that I wouldnt be surprised if Blue coats came back and medal. But right now, I dont see them winning the whole thing.

Agreed, just found the band wagon/they haven't beaten anyone of significance comments a little silly. Never said your placement of them in fifth (IMO it's entirely possible in a year like this) was crazy.

Edited by DrumManTx

Agreed, just found the band wagon/they haven't beaten anyone of significance comments a little silly. Never said your placement of them in fifth (IMO it's entirely possible in a year like this) was crazy.

Yeah, its just I have met a lot of people who did start liking the bluecoats and saying they are the best because of last year. I dont think any corps right now can call themselves the best. not this year anyways

I guess man...We will just have to see what happens when all the corps come together for a regional or something. But they haven't beaten anyone of significance or proven to me that they will win. They have whooped madison scouts and blue stars the last few shows, oh wow, give them the gold.quit riding on the band wagon from last year.

Oh please. I want BD to win it this year, but I guess I'm on the Bluecoats bandwagon..

Yeah, its just I have met a lot of people who did start liking the bluecoats and saying they are the best because of last year. I dont think any corps right now can call themselves the best. not this year anyways

Also agree. I've been a fan since day 1 when I watched them rehearse in 2009. I'm not one of those fair weather fans that jumps on the support boat when a corps has a good year, top 5 this year are amazing.

• Like 1

Bluecoats beat The Cadets in Akron! I think that's pretty significant!

Cadets had a "bad run" lol...

Oh please. I want BD to win it this year, but I guess I'm on the Bluecoats bandwagon..

Cappy, you don't know WHO you want to win...