James Mason Retires as Madison Artistic Director

Can we retire the "any brass" rule change he foisted on the activity as well?

Only after the use of "electronic instruments" rule is retired.

Brad Green just announced his resignation as brass caption head.

Not gonna lie, I'm not sad about this.

Not gonna lie, I'm not sad about this.

I highly doubt you will find anyone that marched under his instruction at Madison that would share your sentiment.

• Like 1

I really hope these exits don't cause another string of down transition years. Don't want to see that happen again.

For an 11th place corps, they might have had the best raw talent out of all the Mason years. I agree design staff needed an update, but the Brad Green loss is pretty big. If anything I was hoping W. Smith and whoever writes drill would be the ones that needed a swift change.

I agree that Mr. Green was a tremedous help at Madison. Their hornline would have made great strides with him in the years to come. Any idea why he is leaving?

I agree that Mr. Green was a tremedous help at Madison. Their hornline would have made great strides with him in the years to come. Any idea why he is leaving?

He's a Blast guy. If Mason joins Madison, he joins Madison. If Mason leaves Madison, he leaves Madison.

Edit: Apparently he's getting (finally got) his Masters and pursuing other things.

Edited by NR_Ohiobando
  • Like 1

I am excited to see a new era for the Madison Scouts! I think they can figure out a way to revisit some of nuances of their past. I'd love to have them blast my face off again with another Latin show.

• Confused 1