MBI score tonight, is it true?

HBD

YUP, just checked DCA' website. The recap shows familiar DCA judges. My guess is MBI is for real coming into Rochester.

Should be interesting Labor Day weekend.

Jay

• Like 1

Yes, this evenings show was the 1st of 2 shows of the MInnesota swing for the DCA-C region. Tomorrow we perform again at the Govenaire's Home show. It will be our seeding score as it will be our last DCA judged performance of the season before Prelims.

All judges are experienced DCA judges including several flown in from out East. Same slate tomorrow but I assume they'll shuffle the captions a bit.

YUP, just checked DCA' website. The recap shows familiar DCA judges. My guess is MBI is for real coming into Rochester.
Should be interesting Labor Day weekend.
Jay

I had predicted them to score in the range of 90.1-90.4 this weekend, so this is a pleasantly surprising but not astonishing turn of events.

CONGRADS MINN. BRASS

not only familiar names on the panel... but it was an excellent panel...

very interesting

• Like 1

^I'd agree. The show has depth and is complex, sophisticated and layered. It may not read well just on one viewing though. That may hurt them in prelims - I don't know.

Edited by Ron H

Looked at the recaps just now. The top-bottom spreads show me MBI evidently's got a lot of untapped potential in their program.

I hear ya, W.

Book over performer, across the board. Looks like MBI is in the mix!!!!

• Like 1